Site Surveys: Request an assessment of your electricity tariff for verifying a possibility of savings including;
• Comprehensive survey at your premises with full written report.
• Conclusions and recommendations of improvements necessary.
• General supply advice and recommendations.
Installation: We work with highly qualified and experienced installation engineers to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your equipment installation.
Commissioning: Once installation is complete, final setup and checks should be made to achieve most efficient operation.
Equipment Service: Regular servicing of power factor correction equipment ensures that the rated output is maintained. When failure occurs no apparent warning is given and faults may go undetected for quite some time. Digital controllers continue operate and contactors will still switch in and out, but the capacitors may not be fully operational. Most modern capacitors incorporate fail-safe protection mechanisms which quietly disconnect them so again failure goes undetected. A faulty capacitor bank can cause a multitude of supply problems and monthly savings could be compromised.
Repairs: PFC Electric is able to offer low cost repairs by experienced technicians using genuine branded parts normally available direct from stock.
Refurbishment: Overhaul your existing equipment with minimum disruption, all brands catered for.
Spares: We stock a comprehensive range of spares including; capacitors, transformers, associated switchgear and control gear which are normally available for same day / next day delivery.
Direct-To-Site: For your convenience we can deliver products direct-to-site, or to any address with a postcode. Please state this on your order. A signature is required upon delivery.
Trade Account: 30 days nett free credit can work wonders for your cash flow (Our Terms & Conditions apply). It's open to any business but subject to status (Statutory conditions apply). We currently accept cheques and credit or debit cards payments via secure online services.
Energy Finance: If cash is short then a low rate loan can be used to offset the cost of a project against energy efficiency savings. Working in partnership with an eco friendly corporate finance company that has over 40 years experience in the industry, a suitable package can be tailored to meet the exact financial requirements;
• 100% Finance including installation costs.
• No deposit required.
• A quick and efficient service in regards to Same Day Approvals/Processes/Pay Out.
• Fixed monthly payments.
• Finance term up to 6 months to 5 years.
• No Security / Charges put against Land or Property.
• Excellent interest rate from 6%.
• Asset Finance Agreements are also fully tax deductible. After tax relief (which is the
true cost to your business) the rate is only around 1.9%.
• Finance available for all Commercial projects from £15,000 to £1 Million.